Potatoes with eggs. As father love
I heard the opinion that this dish is very similar to the Spanish tortilla in a Jewish arrangement. I myself doubt it because my dad was never suspected in the secrets of the Spanish court.
500 g potatoes;
1 medium onion;
0.3 tsp. of salt;
1 tsp. of salt and pepper;
2 tsp. of vegetable oil;
- Large white tubers of potatoes wash with a brush and clean.
- Then cut them into large strips. Peel and wash onions, chop it into slices.
- Fry potatoes in vegetable oil until it half cooked, add onions and butter. Fry for another 10 minutes, reduce the heat and cover with a lid until the potatoes are completely soft. Add salt and pepper.
- Whip 5 eggs with a whisk and pour them into the pan with the potatoes. Cover for 7-8 minutes on a barely visible fire.
- Turn off the fire and give the dish to rest under the lid for another 10 minutes. When serving, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.